Monday, September 16, 2013

What God Has to Say About You!

God says to you:
“I am giving you a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.” Isaiah 61: 3
“You are unique. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are simply wonderful!” Psalm 139:13-17
“You are the apple of my eye. I love to protect you and answer your prayers.” Psalm 17:7 & 8
“You are my treasure. You are the one I love.” Deut. 7: 6 & 8
“I want only good things for you! I have plans for you and they are full of hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
“I am your righteousness. Because of me you are clean and pure.” Zeph. 3:5
“I delight in you! I rejoice because I know you.!” Zeph 3:17
“I love you with an everlasting love – it is unconditional and boundless.” Jer. 31:3
“You are my princess!” Ps. 45:13
“You are precious. You are one to be honored!” Isaiah 43:4
“You are beautiful!” Ecc. 3:11
“I see you. I see your heart, your feelings, your thoughts. You are important to me and I see you when you feel invisible to those around you.” Gen. 16
“You are my friend!” John 15:15
“You are free! Do not feel condemned. You are set free from shame!” Romans 8:1 and Galatians 5:1
“You are my darling. I love you!” John 3:16 and Romans 8:38
“You are strong! You can conquer!” Romans 8:37
“I dwell in you.” 1 Cor. 6:19
“You have been made new. Brand new and shiny and lovely!” 2 Cor. 5:17
 “You can do wonderful things. You have great talents!” Eph 2:10
“You are confident.” Eph 3:12
“You are a bright light in this world.” Eph. 5:8 and Matt. 5:14
“You are holy and royal and you belong to me!” 1 Peter 2:9
“You are healed and made whole.” Isaiah 53:5 and Ex. 15:16
“You can rest and be at peace.” Deut. 33:12
“You are my beloved and I am yours. I am the lover of your soul.” Song of Sol. 2:16
“I will keep my promises to you.” Gen 28:15
“You are spicy! Salty! Exciting!” Matthew 5:13
“You are whole and complete.” Col. 2:10
“You are capable and have the ability to tell others about me.” Acts 1:8
“You are my masterpiece!” Phil 1:6
“You are calm, steady and full of peace.” Phil 4:6-7
“You do not need to be afraid. You are full of power and confidence.” 2 Tim 1:7
“You are redeemed. Paid for. Bought and owned by me.” Eph 1:7-8
“You are strong. You are able. It is possible.” Phil. 4:13
“You are bold.” Eph. 3:12
“I like to tell you my secrets. I like to confide in you.” Jer. 33:3
“You are wise.” James 1:5
“You are fully equipped to do good things.” 2 Tim 3:17
“You are my child. The one I want to inherit my riches!” Gal. 4:7
“I chose you. On purpose. I chose you and I still choose you.” Eph. 1:4 and 1 Thess. 1:4
“You are full of life!” Eph. 2:4-5


“I have given you these truths. Let you heart believe them and your mind think on them and become who I see. Become the woman I made you to be.” Phil. 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment